Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Valentine's Day

This year we are trying something different. Gage and Griffin are going to Amber's house to play with Addy, and Josh and I are going to come back home and cook dinner together (I still need to let him know about this) and then go to a movie. For dinner we are making chateaubriand with bearnaise sauce, steamed lobster tails, garlic mashed potatoes, and grilled asparagus. For dessert I am keeping it simple (since Josh isn't much of a sweet-eater) and making some triple-chocolate cherry bars. I think it will be really fun! I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's day! If you don't have a date, buy yourself some chocolate and look on the bright side: you don't have to share! ;)

2 comments:

  1. It was fun, but she drug me to a scary movie and I had trouble sleeping all night!!!

    -Josh

    ReplyDelete