Tuesday, January 27, 2009

House for Sale!

Our house is officially on the market! There is a sign in the yard and everything. You can see the virtual tour here if you're curious. You should check it out because my house has never been this clean! :)

Well, we are off to Ft. Worth today to drop the kids off. They are staying with Luke and Lindsay while Josh and I go to Overland Park to look for a house. We are all looking forward to the trip. Every time Griffin wakes up or we get in the car to go somewhere, he asks me if we are going to "Uncle Wuke's house." Josh and I are flying out of Dallas tomorrow morning. Since Pfizer is taking over Wyeth (Josh's company) we aren't sure how long we are going to live/work in Kansas, so we've decided to rent a house until the next bomb drops. I'm not freaking out, but being a human makes it really hard not to worry a little bit. Meanwhile, we are all really excited about our trip! The boys can't wait to see their baby cousin, Avery. Josh and I are just happy to be getting a vacation together! Hopefully we'll be able to find a house, too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment