Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Rewind

The kids and I did this cute little craft for Easter, and I loved the outcome so much that I wanted to share it here. I also wanted to share some pics of them dying eggs a couple of weeks ago. I know... I'm going back in time, but that's just how it's gotta be. (I do this pretty often... blog something and then think of something else that I should have blogged first. I usually delete the more current blog, blog the older story, and then reblog the current one. Tonight, I am being lazy, admitting my mistake, and blogging out of order. Don't judge me.)

Here's our craft: We took styrofoam eggs, wrapped them with cool, fuzzy yarn, and then used pipe cleaner, pom poms, and cute blue eyes to make them look like bunnies and chicks. It was fun and easy! Here's a pic (By the way, the first bunny with the pink nose is Griffin's, the chicky is Gage's, and the multi-colored bunny on the right is Luke's.):
Dying eggs:

No comments:

Post a Comment